VIBRATING KEGEL PLEASURE
U S E R G U I D E
Vivi is an anatomically-designed, hands-free G-spot and clitoral stimulator, and Kegel exerciser, specially engineered to work in harmony with a woman’s body. With a simple Kegel exercise, Vivi pivots inward and upward stimulating the G-spot and clitoris simultaneously, while improving pelvic floor muscle tone. Vivi can be used in active (powered) or discreet (unpowered) modes. Active mode utilizes our Smartphone app, treating you to 12 toe-curling preset vibration patterns, plus an interactive control screen that will allow you to have it your own way with independent control of Vivi’s powerful external and internal motors. The Vivi app also includes a Kegel workout feature that provides reminders for those who opt to wear the Vivi out, and exercise throughout the day. Don’t have a Smartphone? Vivi has a manual mode that accesses 9 preset vibration patterns with the push of a button. When combined with internal contractions, Vivi’s body-inspired contours produce focused stimulation that leads to orgasms of immense power and complexity. Experiences so intense, they will forever change your frame of reference about sexual pleasure.
Get ready to experience the joy of motion!
- Charge Vivi for 2 hours before first use. (see charging instructions)
- Wash Vivi with soap and water, or a toy cleaner compatible with silicone items.
- Lubricate Vivi with a water or silicone-compatible lubricant.
- Lay on your back with both knees pulled up slightly.
- Slowly insert the Vivi until the external stimulator is flush against your clitoris. You may feel an emerging pressure on your G-spot.
- Start with a few Kegel exercises (contracting and relaxing the muscles that control urinary flow) to familiarize yourself with the sensations and responsiveness of the device.
- Choose an operating mode and enjoy!
VIVI® Operating Modes:
Discreet is an unpowered mode. The Vivi has been designed to be powered by a woman’s contractions alone, for purposes of pleasure and Kegel exercise. As there is no vibration associated with this mode, there is no sound to identify it is in use. Therefore, it can be used discreetly. Great for wearing out, when you want to exercise or enjoy yourself privately.
Manual mode is a powered mode for users without Smartphone access. Press and hold (Power Icon) for 3 seconds, you will feel 3 pulses. This puts Vivi in standby mode. You will notice the LED indicator is blinking. Press (Power Icon) one time to activate preset vibration patterns. Additional clicks will progress you through a sequence of 8 more patterns. To turn off, hold (Power Icon)
down for 2 seconds.
Active mode is a Smartphone app control mode that allows total access to all of Vivi’s features, including; 12 preset vibrations patterns, interactive control of the internal and external motors (in Pulse and Smooth settings), and the “Kegel Workout” (reminder) menu.
To download the Vivi app for your iPhone or Android go to:
VIVI® Operating Modes: (continued)
Follow the installation instructions and once complete, open up the Vivi app on your Smartphone (See screen below). For the next step, make sure the Vivi is powered off.
Hold (Power Icon) for 3 seconds to put the Vivi in standby mode (the LED will blink). Press “PAIR VIVI” to connect to your Smartphone. Once Vivi has paired, the screen will show “CONNECTED” and you will feel 2 pulses.
The connected screen will immediately advance to the Interactive Controls menu. This menu allows you to set the intensity of the internal and external motors separately with Pulsing or Smooth vibration.
To change menus, press the triple line icon (Triple Line Icon) in the top-left corner to access the Main Menu tab. Press “Preset Vibrations” to select between 12 preset vibrating patterns. To open Vivi’s Kegel Workout.
VIVI®Operating Modes: (continued)
screen, return to the main menu tab by pressing the (Triple Line Icon) icon on the top-left and select “Kegel Workout”. This menu will allow you to set exercise reminders (pulses) you will feel throughout the day.“REMINDER INTENSITY” sets the strength of the pulse. “DURATION” sets the length of your exercise session, from 1 minute to 5 hours.“FREQUENCY” allows you to select how often you want to exercise: once every 10 seconds, once every hour, etc. Press “START” to begin. To discontinue or make changes to the reminder setup, press “STOP”.
Vivi’s USB charging cable can be plugged into any USB port or USB/AC power adapter (not included).
Place the charger head over the magnetic contacts on the back of external arm, with the wide end facing upwards toward the button. Vivi requires 2 hours for a full charge and will last for approximately 70 minutes on the highest intensity and 5 hours on the lowest intensity (continuous use).
- Solid Light = Charging
- Light Off = Fully Charged
VIVI®Handling and Care:
1) Always clean Vivi before and after use.
2) Wash with soap and lukewarm water or a silicone compatible toy cleaner. Rinse clean and pat dry using a lint-free cloth or towel. Do not use cleaners containing alcohol, acetone, or petroleum-based solvents. Never boil Vivi.
3) For maximum comfort and responsiveness, always apply a high-quality water-based lubricant to Vivi‘s internal stimulator before insertion. The external stimulator may be used with or without lubrication. Silicone-based lubricants are not recommended and should never be used as they will damage and degrade the product.
4) Avoid exposure to high heat or long periods in sunlight.
5) Vivi is water-resistant so it can be used in the shower and washed over a sink. Never bathe with the Vivi or submerge it in water.
Do not use Vivi on any area of the body that is swollen, inflamed, or where the skin is broken. If you have concerns regarding your health, consult your doctor before using this device.
Disclaimer: Use of Aneros products is at his/her own risk.
Neither the manufacturer nor the retailer assumes any responsibility or liability for use of the products. If you experience any pain or discomfort during use, you should discontinue use of the product. ©2018 Aneros, All Rights Reserved. Patent – www.aneros.com/patent
Materials Silicone and ABS Plastic
Size 38 X 81 X 122 mm
Weight 102 g
Battery lithium 602030P / 320mAh / 3.7V
Use Time 100 min (manual mode) / 70 – 5 hour (depending on app setting)
Max Noise Level 68db
Interface Single Button for 9 patterns (Manual) / app control
Modes IPX7. Protected against short durations of
water immersion. Max immersion for less than 30 minutes and at a depth of less than on meter.
Disposal of old electronic equipment (applicable in the EU and other European countries with separate waste collection systems):
The crossed-out dustbin symbol indicates that these items should not be treated as household waste, but rather brought to the appropriate collection point for recycling electrical and electronic equipment.